The sport of Tennis has rapidly gained popularity in the country over the last few years. The success of players like Sania Mirza, Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati on the international stage is an inspiration for more and more children to take to this sport.
The TENVIC Tennis Coaching Program is divided into three levels:
- Intermediary (Level 1 and Level 2)
The structure and content for the program has been developed by internationally reputed Tennis icons. Qualified/ certified and experienced coaches implement the program on-ground. There is also adequate opportunity created for match-play and for advice/inputs on support areas like nutrition, physiotherapy and mental conditioning.
- Brigade Gateway, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prestige Shantiniketan, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Contact eMail: email@example.com)
- Purva Panorama, Kalena Agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elita Promenade, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Contact eMail: email@example.com)
- Mantri Elegance, BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PES College, Mandya, Karnataka (Contact Phone: +919739297422)